This site is owned and operated by Jodie Robertson Aitken, whose office is located at Ruskington, Sleaford.
Use of the materials on this site is subject to the following terms:
- While Jodie Robertson Aitken provides the material on this site to anyone for informational purposes only, Jodie Robertson Aitken retains the copyright on all text and graphic images. This means you may not: distribute the text or graphics to others without the express written permission of Jodie Robertson Aitken; "mirror" or include this information on your own site or documents without my permission; or modify or re-use the text or graphics on this site.
- You may: print copies of the material for your own personal use; or store the files on your own computer for personal use. The material may not be used for any commercial, training or for profit purpose.
- Any copy of the materials or a portion thereof must include Jodie Robertson Aitken copyright notice.
- Use of the material on any other Web site or network computer environment is prohibited.
- The materials on this site are for informational purposes only and are provided “as is” and without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or otherwise. Jodie Robertson Aitken does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the materials or that the material will be uninterrupted, error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or server will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or anything else manifesting contaminating or destructive properties.
- Jodie Robertson Aitken disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy, content, or availability of the information found on third party internet sites that link to or from Jodie Robertson Aitken. Links to third party internet sites found on Jodie Robertson Aitken web site are provided for your information and convenience only and you access them at your own risk. Any organisations seeking to link to Jodie Robertson Aitken web site should submit requests in writing.
- under no circumstances shall Jodie Robertson Aitken be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential, or punitive damage that results from, or in any way arise out of, the availability, use, reliance on, or inability to use the materials in this site, even if Jodie Robertson Aitken has been advised of the possibility of such damages, and regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise.